your fantasy league is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
- Signup for membership, then enter your league rules
into our database.
Enter your fantasy league's team names and each team's
- Signup for FSC membership by filling out the simple
form to the right. Once you press submit,
you will purchase your membership through PayPal. You don't have to have a PayPal account, you can pay by credit card.
- Once you've paid, click on Team Manager main on the drop-down menu at the top of any page.
Click on 'Add a league' under the sport
which you wish to create a league. You
may create as many leagues as you'd like.
These 'leagues' aren't leagues that we
run, you are just entering all of the
parameters for your fantasy league(s)
to get customized rankings and dollar
values for your draft and throughout
the season. You can access your leagues
at any time by clicking the 'Team Manager'
link on the navigation bar at the top
of any page.
- After you click 'Add a League', you are
taken to the input page.
Enter all of your league's parameters
and rules, click submit, and you are
taken to the league's main page where
you can instantly view the rankings and
dollar values for YOUR league. Just select
'Projections' from the drop down menu,
click submit, and there are your rankings
using our average projections. Click
on the links at the top for easily printable
pages in overall or cheatsheet format.
You can also use the drop down menu to
sort by position. You only have to enter
your parameters once, they are saved
in our database.
- Here are the parameter options you have
for each sport:
- Fantasy Football
- One year league or keeper league
- Any number of teams up to 30
- Any salary cap for auction leagues
- Team defense or individual defensive players
- Offensive scoring options: attempts, completions,
interceptions, pts per yard, TD points,
receptions, 300 and 400 yd passing
games, 100 and 200 yd rushing/receiving
games and bonuses for length of TDs.
- Kicker scoring options: Length of FG and missed
FGs and XPs
- Team defense scoring options: TDs, sacks, interceptions,
fumble recoveries and safeties.
- Individual defensive players: Sacks, tackles,
assists, interceptions and fumble
- Our average projections are updated weekly starting
- Fantasy Baseball
- One year league
or keeper league
- Roto league or points league
- Any number of teams
up to 30
- AL-only, NL-only or mixed leagues
- Any salary cap
for auction leagues
- Middle and corner infield positions or not
- Any games played by position rules for last
year and this year
- Hitting categories include: batting average,
runs, home runs, runs batted in,
stolen bases, at bats, hits, singles,
doubles, triples, caught stealing,
sb - cs, walks, strikeouts, total
bases, runs created, runs + RBI,
on base average, slugging percentage
and on base + slugging.
- Pitching categories include: wins, saves, strikeouts,
ERA, WHIP, losses, blown saves, walks,
earned runs, holds, W - L, 2*W -
L, S - BS, K/BB, K/IP, hits, innings
pitched and home runs allowed.
- Our average projections
are updated weekly starting in February!
- This is everything you need to dominate
your draft, but the draft is just the
beginning of your fantasy season. We've
never seen anyone win a league without
making any transactions during the season.
That brings us to step 2 of winning your
Football team management and adjusting rosters during the season.
- Choose 'Teams and Owners' on your league's
home page under 'League Settings', and
enter each team name starting with your
team first. After clicking Submit, choose
'Update your rosters'.
- The rosters of each team are easily added
by choosing the team from the drop down
menu, then while holding down the Ctrl
key, click on each player on that team,
and click Submit when all of the team's
players are highlighted. Repeat until
each team's roster is entered.
- You can now view our projected
standings for the season and see which
categories you are weak in. This is essential
for finding those early free agents,
and making trade offers to fill your
needs. The rankings will now be color
coded by team. Free agents are shown
in white. You can easily see who's available,
and which teams have extras at certain
positions, so you know which teams to
target your trade offers to. Now you're
ready to move on to the most important
step to winning your fantasy league.
- Each week during the season you'll want
to update the rosters of each team when
transactions happen. This is done easily by going to 'League
Settings' on your league's home page
and choosing either 'Update Rosters'
or 'Make Trades'.
- During the season we have many tools to help
you dominate your leagues. In all cases
rankings show up color
coded by team with free agents in white.
- Fantasy Football
- Weekly rankings using average projections from
many different sites sortable overall
or by position.
- Weekly average cheatsheet by position shows
your players in blue and free agents
in yellow so you can instantly see
who to start and who to pick up
- Weekly Matchups where you can set the lineups
for your team and the team you're
playing that week, and see who's
projected to win according to our
- Fantasy football player news, which you can
sort by fantasy team, position or
free agents only. Each news item
lists which fantasy team the player
- Player pages which list the player's projected
stats and fantasy points for that
week, their season totals, as well
as their game logs for each game,
their schedule and their latest fantasy
news. Fantasy football rankings and dollar
values which you can view season
totals or FROM any week TO
- Now offering unlimited free mock drafts
- Signup to participate in as many mock drafts as you'd like.
- Choose which position you will draft from in each mock
- Click on 'Rules' on our mock draft signup page to find out how they
much is winning your fantasy league worth?
How about the price of one outdated magazine?
All contests are intended for play only within the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia). U.S. law governs these contests. Only open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Void in all U.S. Territories (e.g. Guam and Puerto Rico) and where prohibited by law. If you are a resident of Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Louisiana, Montana or Vermont, you are permitted to be a participant in the contests, but not eligible to win any prizes.