- League will be a
- League will be comprised of 12
- The player pool for this league
AL and NL.
- You may join more than one league,
but you cannot have more than one team in a single league.
- This draft will be in the snake format. For each 2 rounds, 1,
2, 3, ..., 11, 12, 12, 11, ..., 3, 2, 1.
- You can choose which draft position
you draft from when you sign up. The draft order will
be listed from 1 to 12 on the website.
- As soon as a league is filled,
the mock draft will start. An email will be sent to each team
notifying that the mock draft has started. Each team will have
11+ hours to make their pick. An email will be sent to each
team when a players are drafted. We've found this to be the
best way to do mock drafts, as most people don't want to sit
two or three hours straight to do a mock draft.
- Each team will be able to put players
into their draft queue. This is done on your drafting page.
When it's your turn to pick, the computer will automatically
the highest player left in your queue, as long as that player
can fit in your roster requirements. We
suggest that everyone does this so the draft moves faster.
You may also put your team on auto-pilot during the draft and
will automatically fill your roster with
players from your queue first, then from our player rankings, but if
you make more than half of your picks on auto-pilot(not including
queued picks), you will not be allowed to sign up for any more
mock drafts unless you contact us to
get your status changed. Your team will be put on auto-pilot
automatically if you fail
your pick in the 11+ hour time limit. If your team is on auto-pilot,
you can always switch it back off.
- Active rosters of each team will consist of the following positions:
- 2 Catcher(s)
- 1 First Basemen
- 1 Second Basemen
- 1 Shortstop
- 1 Third Basemen
- 1 Middle Infielder(s)
- 1 Corner Infielder(s)
- 5 Outfielders
- 1 Utility player(s) (any non-pitcher)
- 0 Starting Pitchers
- 0 Relief Pitchers
- 9 Any type of pitcher
- 0 Reserve Players(any position)
- Players will be eligible for positions
at which they played more than 20 games the previous season.
If they appear under a position on the drafting page, they are
- Scoring will be based on 4 offensive categories and 4 pitching
- Offensive Categories
- Team Batting Average
- Total Home Runs
- Total Runs Batted In
- Total Stolen Bases
- Pitching Categories
- Total Wins
- Total Saves
- Team Earned Run Average
- Team WHIP ((BB + H) / IP)
- Teams are ranked from first
to last in each of the above categories and points are awarded
for each place based on the cumulative totals.
- For example, the Team with the
most HRs will get 12 points, second most will get 11
points, all the way down to the lowest total, who will get
If you have any questions,
don't hesitate to
to mock draft signup